Seems like I am full good news this week. First the Bianchi CV dealership Which is huge now this. The Bkool trainer is a standard trainer with an on-line twist.
Top Features of the Bkool Turbo Trainer Package With Cadence Sensor
The Bkool Turbo Trainer allows you to connect yourself to routes and riders from around the world. You can share your outdoor rides and indoor sessions with friends and also compete with other Bkool users.
- Record your ride data including speed, distance, altitude, route map, calories, calculated power.
- The data uploads to your personal profile on BKool.com
- You can view and analyse the ride data and share it with friends
- Use your outdoor ride data to create and indoor trainer session
- Power and cadence output display
- Auto resistance fluctuation up to 20% incline
- Create your own training/interval sessions on BKool.com for use on your trainer
- Use your recorded outdoor ride profiles and routes on your home trainer
- Videos with incline resistance streaming from BKool.com, 81 to choose from
- and more added weekly
- Training data saved to BKool.com profile
- Fully assembled trainer
- Cadence sensor
- Riser block
- ANT+ USB dongle and 2 months free Gold subscription to BKool.com
- Quick adjustable release wheel lock
- Gravity swing mounting for compliance and predictable grip
- Variable resistance to replicate inclines up to 20%
Starting at $650 its a steal. Ride the tour all year round (with a month subscription of around 18). Hook it up to the big screen and join the pro's.